Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 2014 Doodles

Lots of excitement in March so I didn't stick with all the prompts that I posted for our Interactions theme in March but I was drawing and doodling and painting every day to revise a book dummy, update my portfolio, and work on a project for a potential client. Here are my March doodles...

Reading with...

Meeting...

Leaving...

Helping...

Lifting up...
 
Knocking down...

Riding on...
 
 
Surprised...

Pushing...

Pulling...




Pi Day on March 14th...
 
Discovering the creature under the bed...


First day of spring...


Dummy sketch

Dancing together...


Two watercolor scenes for a pb dummy I'm working on...
 
 
Illustrator's Day 2014 - I got lost on the way and was a few minutes late. I doodled this drawing of how I felt when I got there as soon as I sat down to listen to the first speaker...
 
The theme for April in Doodle Day is Hands and then Consistency of Character so if you aren't already doodling with us, come join us at DOODLE DAY.
 
Have an idea for a theme we should use for a month of doodles? Post it in the comments. Have any comments or questions, post them here, too.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment