Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doodle Day 2014: February Creature Month - Week 3

I had a fabulous week of projects. I doodled Duck/Dog doing a bunch of different things, worked on a puzzle sketch that I hope will someday get into one of my favorite children's magazines, taught an art lesson about Tomie dePaola to a Kindergarten class, and painted the windows of an elementary school for Tune Out TV week and Read Across America.

If you are new to the February Challenge for Doodle Day, we are creating creatures/monsters/aliens each week. We're spending a whole week doodling each one in different poses and/or with a variety of expressions.

To see my character for Week 1 click HERE
To see my character for Week 2 click HERE

Here is my character for Week 3:

I call him Duck/Dog...


 
Duck/Dog chasing and playing chase with Duck/Cat
 
 
Totally off theme, I saw this photo of a sloth and its stuffed giraffe posted on twitter and I had to doodle it up. Here is the photo and my watercolor version.

 
 
 
Come back next week to see what I come up with for Week 4. : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment