Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SkADaMo 13, 14, & 15

 
 
 
SkADaMo 13
 
The other night, when I was trying to get my sweet, wonderful children to go to bed, I said out loud, "Ugh! Why do they become monsters right before bed?" It was like I was hit with a baseball bat, BOOM! PiBoIdMo and SkADaMo! My son, however, took one look at the drawing and became scared. He said, "Mommy! Why are you drawing kids that are werewolves??"
 
SkADaMo 14
SkADaMo 15
 
 
Don't forget to check back. I'll post SkADaMo #16-20 soon...


9 comments:

  1. Ha!!! Love these. One of your drawings would go perfectly with a manuscript that I have written :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Anteater is having his version of popcorn! :)
    I can just see him watching a movie with that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I know that eating ants with chopsticks is totally random. I have no idea why it popped into my head.

      Delete
  3. I like Mirka's comment! The monster-before-bed sound like a winning PB idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all wonderful, Alison, but I think I love 14 the best - what a great expression! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! Especially love the anteater and I also love the monster-before-bed idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute - I missed them earlier. Love the pilgrim puppy.

    ReplyDelete